Attendee Registration Page
Note: registration for this event is closed. Limited on-site registration is available, please email Conferences@RippleEffect.com.
Need help? Click here for Attendee FAQs
From this page, you may register to attend the NIH Regional Seminar in Philadelphia, PA. Please note that the registration for this Seminar is completely electronic - paper registrations are neither available nor accepted.
NIH Regional Seminar
The seminar is scheduled for Thursday, April 15 - Friday, April 16, 2010.
$400 - Register by February 1, 2010
$450 - Register on or after February 2, 2010
Registration has been extended to March 19, 2010. After this date, on-site registration is available at the hotel. At that time, the registration fee will be $475, no matter how many sessions you plan on attending.
The seminar attendee registration fee includes: the cost of registration, conference proceedings, conference materials, two continental breakfasts and lunch meals, coffee breaks, and a reception to be held Thursday, April 15, 2010 at the Marriott.
electronic Research Administration (eRA) Hands-On Computer Workshops
The optional eRA Hands-on Computer Workshop is scheduled for Wednesday, April 14, 2010. Space is limited and will be filled on a first come first serve basis. In order to participate in the eRA Hands-on Computer Workshop, you must have registered for the Seminar. The registration fee for each workshop session is $150 ($300 to attend the full day).
$150 (per session) - Register by February 1, 2010
$175 (per session) - Register on or after February 2, 2010
Descriptions of the eRA workshops are available on the workshop overview. (MS Word - 42 KB)
Attendees are personally responsible for all money due. Seminar registration fees maybe paid:
- Securely online with a major credit card (Please note: we do not accept American Express) or;
- Credit card charges will appear on your credit card statement as Ripple Effect Communications, Inc.
- By checks (in U.S. dollars, drawn on U.S. bank)
- Make checks payable to Ripple Effect Communications, Inc. and mail to:
Ripple Effect Communications, Inc.
Tax ID# 20-0304104
11400 Rockville Pike, Suite 112
Rockville, MD 20852
Attn: Conference Services
Registration will be pending and space not confirmed until mailed payment is received and processed. There will be a $25.00 fee charged for returned checks. Purchase orders and/or training vouchers are not acceptable forms of payment.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellations of conference registrations can be made by the cancellation deadlines by sending notification in writing of desire to cancel registration. Written notifications are accepted via email at Conferences@rippleeffect.com. If you cancel your registration (full or partial) and are entitled to a refund, expect the refund within 30 days of the close of the event. All refunds will be issued back to the original payment type.
Requests submitted via phone, voice-mail message, fax, or mail are neither valid nor accepted. All cancellations must be received via email by the registration deadline dates as follows:
- On or Before March 3, 2010: Cancellations received on or before this date will be assessed a $30.00 cancellation processing fee; this fee will be applied to your refund. Ripple Effect Conference will refund the full amount of your registration payment minus the $30.00 processing fee.
- After March 3, 2010: Cancellations received after this date will be assessed the full registration cost. No refund will be issued. Refunds are not given for no-shows. Substitutions are allowed.
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia